Our community has been testing the software for a few months now. In that time, we have found a few issues and have listed them below.
Q: I mapped a drive to prism and can see the files. I added a file to prism but it did not show up on my P drive even after “refreshing”.
A: The speed of this product relies on file caching. However, this is a program option and can be changed with the following steps:
- In the taskbar (near the clock), right click on the Webdrive icon.
- Choose "Program Settings"
- In the Cache Settings (on the left), reduce the amount of cache used to 0 MB
- In the Cache Settings Options (on left), choose custom
- Check all boxes below for cache files and directories.
- Set the times to 30 seconds (smaller if you are making lots of changes on the remote system)
- Click OK.