Minimum Requirement: Android 4.1 or later.
If you have a device that is larger than 7 inches, then you may end up with a version of OneNote that looks slightly different.
1) First, find and download OneNote for Android in the Play Store.
2) Once the app is installed, open the application and tap sign in.
3) Enter your email@example.com for the email address. It must be this regardless of whatever email address you use at Georgia Tech. Then enter your password. If you are redirected to the GT Login Service, then you are finished. Otherwise, see alternate method below.
4) Some users may need to sign into their personal Microsoft account first.
5) Next, go to the menu and select "Add an Office 365 account for work/school." Your username is your firstname.lastname@example.org, and password is your GT password.