Click the Image Below to Get Started
1. Download the Installation package from Dropbox.
2. Double-click the Installation package to Install Dropbox.
3. When prompted to Login, click Need help signing in? in the bottom right-hand corner and select Single sign-on....
4. Type in your email@example.com, not your email address.
If you see this error message ("Single sign-on is not available for this account"), your account has not yet been setup.
5. Click Get Your Link Code to launch a web browser to get your One-Time Use Authentication Code.
6. Paste the code into Dropbox successfully.