Set up email using the iOS Mail app
Applies To: Outlook 2016
- Go to your device's Settings, scroll down and tap Mail > Accounts >Add Account.
Enter your Office 365 email address, password, and a description of your account. Tap Next.
Note: Your email address should be your Office 365 school account. Such as GTaccount@gatech.edu
- If you're prompted to enter server settings, enter the following and tap Next.
- Email: your full email address (ex. email@example.com)
- Server: outlook.office365.com.
- Username: your full email address (ex gburdell3)
- Password: email account password.
The Mail app may request certain permissions such as accessing your calendar and contacts. To agree, tap Yes.
Then choose the apps you want your email account to sync with your iOS device and tap Save.
Now you're all set to go!