This FAQ was last modified on: Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:47am
Viewing Admins or Owners listed on a web site.
Owners can add/remove Administrators on their site by using Webhosting.
- Go to hosting.gatech.edu, log in with your Georgia Tech user name and password (same credentials you use to log in to Buzzport and/or Techworks).
- Once logged in, in the box titled "Your Plesk Control Panel" you should see the sites you own. Click on the GEAR ICON next to the site you wish to add an Admin to.
- You should now see a page similar to below. Click on the "Edit" tab.
- On this page, enter the Georgia Tech username of the person you wish to Admin your site. JUST THE USERNAME. NOT THEIR EMAIL OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!
- Scroll down and click the "Save" button.
- On the next page you should now see that person's account listed as an Admin.
Only site Owners are allowed to add or remove administrators from a site.
The Site Owners can select sites they own and add or remove Administrators using the Manage Site Admins form. If you need to add a new Owner, the owner will need to send a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the Webhosting team perform this change. Lastly, these changes can take up to an hour to take effect, but usually occur in less than 15 minutes.