- Login as admin to your GT Drupal Express site.
- Go to Appearance > Settings > GT Sub Theme (Your current active theme)
- Uncheck Search All of Georgia Tech option, and check on Search This Site option
NOTE: In Drupal 7, go to the Search configuration page at: admin/config/search/settings
- Find the "Content Ranking" section.
- Change "Keyword relevance" to a nice high number, such as 8.
- Change "Recently posted" to a slightly lower number, such as 6.
NOTE: More detailed instructions can be found HERE.