To access your Plesk Web Control Panel, simply visit http://hosting.gatech.edu. If you are not using a wired campus connection, then you will need to utilize the Georgia Tech VPN to complete your connection to your site.
- Ensure that you have a Georgia Tech Campus Network connection, either direct or through the VPN if needed as described above. VPN setup instructions exist for a variety of operating systems and hand held devices.
- Visit http://hosting.gatech.edu and click on either "Log in with your GA Tech account" button on the top fold of the homepage, or "GT Login" link at the bottom of the page to log into the site.
- After you have logged into the site, if you have been listed as a Site Owner or a Site Administrator on at least 1 Plesk Web Hosting account, you will be able to see "Plesk Web Admin" link on the main menu navigation. Click on the link to access Plesk Web Admin page.
- Plesk Web Admin page offers Web Admin tools. You will be able to request for a new site on Plesk, use Database Lookup tool to look up information of a website on Plesk, update information of the Owners or Administrators of a website, and update other information of a website, and access to your site's Plesk Web Control Panel.
To Access your site's Plesk Web Control Panel, click on the link of your website under Your Plesk Control Panel section on the left sidebar of the Plesk Web Admin page. Your Plesk Control Panel section will list all of the websites that you have been listed as Site Owner or Site Administrator on Plesk Web Hosting.
- After you click on a link of your website name, you will be directed to Plesk Web Control Panel of that website.