This is a brief overview of using the Parallels backup and restore process.
1. Login to the Parallels Control Panel. Click the "Backup Manager" link
2. Click "Back Up".
3. Name your backup, in this case I use "testbackup1", choose "Domain configuration and content" and then click the "Ok" button
4. Please wait while your backup is being performed.
5. Your finished backup will be shown below.
To Restore from Backup
1. In the Backup Manager, click on the backup name as displayed on the list as seen above. After clicking the backup name, you will be shown the window below. In the Backup Content section, you can choose to do a selected restore (where you can select to restore database, or sites or files) or you can select All Objects. Click "Restore"
2. The restore should launch. It may take some time, so please be patient while it finishes.
3. Your restore has completed