Viewing Admins or Owners listed on a web site.
- Go to hosting.gatech.edu, log in with your Georgia Tech user name and password (same credentials you use to log in to Buzzport and/or Techworks).
- Once logged in, in the box titled "Your Plesk Control Panel" you should see the sites you own. Click on the GEAR ICON next to the site you wish to add an Admin to.
- You should now see a page similar to below. Click on the "Edit" tab.
- On this page, enter the Georgia Tech username of the person you wish to Admin your site. JUST THE USERNAME. NOT THEIR EMAIL OR ANYTHING ELSE!!!
- Scroll down and click the "Save" button.
- On the next page you should now see that person's account listed as an Admin.