To change your password, use PassPort, same as when you were here at Georgia Tech. Be sure that your security questions (or HINTS) have been set when you actually know your password. The answers to these questions can be used any time in the event that you forget your password. Remember they are your alternate way to login. They do NOT reset or give you your password, they are simply another way to login. If you have to use this method to login, then you can simply create a new password.
If you don't know your current password:
1. Click the link under the "Help" section titled "I have forgotten my GT Account password":
2. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your GT Account Username. Please provide this information and proceed to the next step.
(If you don't know your GT Account Username, please click the link at the bottom of this page and go through that procedure of finding your Username.)
3. On the next page, you will be asked to "send a PIN to your Mobile Phone" and/or "send a pin to a previously provided email address". Please proceed through the prompts to verify your identity and claim your account using the PIN number(s) provided by the passport site.
4. After you have completed these steps, you may be asked a few more questions about your personal information. Once you have answered those questions correctly, you will be taken to a page that will allow you to reset your current GT Account Password.
5. Once the password has been set, you should see a confirmation page saying that your password was successfully changed. You can now use the new password to login.
If you have forgotten your password and have issues completing the self-service process online at the passport.gatech.edu site, the OIT Technology Support Center can reset it for you. There are several ways to get your password reset:
- Appear in the Technology Support Center with a photo ID.
- Call the Technology Support Center at 404-894-7173 to have your password reset over the phone.
- Have the CSR in your department or school contact the Technology Support Center on your behalf.
NOTE: We will not send a password via e-mail.