Minimum Requirement: iOS 7.0 or later
These instructions were generated using an iPhone. Devices with larger screens, like iPads, may look slightly different.
1) First, find and download OneNote for iOS in the App Store.
2) Once installed, start up the application and tap sign in.
3) Now enter your firstname.lastname@example.org for the email address. It must be this regardless of whatever email address you use at Georgia Tech.
4) The site will then re-direct to the GT login page where you must enter your GT account username and password.
5) After signing in it will take a few minutes to sync up all the sections in the notebook.