Minimum Requirement: iOS 7.0 or later
These instructions were generated using an iPhone. Devices with larger screens, like iPads, may look slightly different.
1) First, find and download Word for iOS in the App Store.
2) Once it’s installed, start up the application and tap sign in.
3) Now enter your email@example.com for the email address (It must be this regardless of whatever email address you use at Georgia Tech).
4) The system will re-direct to the GT login page. When it does, sign in with your GT account username and GT password.
5) You should then see available documents to you in the cloud that you can edit.