Minimum Requirement: Android 4.0 or later
If you have a device that is larger than 7 inches, then you may end up with a version of Office Mobile that looks slightly different.
1) First, find and download Office Mobile for Android in the Play Store (app store).
2) Once it's installed, open the app and tap "Sign in."
3) Enter your email@example.com for the email address (It must be this format regardless of whatever email address you use at Georgia Tech).
4) The screen will re-direct to the GT Login Service page. You then need to enter your GT account username and password.
5) You should now be able to create and edit documents that you have stored in the cloud.