If you would like to remove a meeting from your calendar and let the meeting attendees know the meeting is canceled:
- In your browser, go to https://mail.gatech.edu and sign in.
- Click the tile square in the upper left hand corner and choose "Calendar".
- Right click on the meeting you wish to delete. Choose the appropriate instance:
- "Cancel Occurrence" will remove a single instance
- "Cancel Series" will cancel all remaining instances of a recurring meeting.
- Optionally, a message can be sent with your cancelation notice. Choose one of the following:
- "Edit the cancelation before sending" will allow you to create a message that is sent to the attendees of the meeting.
- "Send the cancelation now" will automatically send a default message notifying invitees the meeting was canceled.
Note: "Send the cancelation now" will automatically send a default message notifying invitees the meeting was canceled.