Skip to content
Login to lists.gatech.edu using your GT Credentials
Click "Your preferences". In the top, center band of the page.
In the Changing your email address section enter your new email address.
Confirm the request in the new email addresses account click the link to confirm the change request.
Faculty/Staff can reserve laptops via the Georgia Tech Events Registration System (EMS)
1. Login to lists.gatech.edu
2. Search and find the list in question in the top lefthand corner.
3. Click on "Edit List Config" in the options next to the list.
4. Click on "Archives" from the gold menu.
5. Up the "quota" field by another digit (or to the requested value). [i.e. if is was 6000 change to 7000]; Or set the maximum number of month archived field if requested.
For all Email and GT Account related problems (including EMFL), you should contact the OIT Technology Support Center (TSC) first. View this FAQ for how to Contact the TSC.
Office of Information Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology
Rich Building, 258 Fourth Street, Atlanta, GA 30332-0700