What if I am having problems with the automatic installation?
1. Open a web browser and go to https://anyc.vpn.gatech.edu. This will redirect you to a login page similar to this one:
2. Enter your username and password (same as you use for Buzzport, Techworks, etc)
3. Your next screen will be our welcome banner. Click "Continue"
4. At this point one of two things will happen. The Java install will work, or it will fail. If the java install fails, click here for instructions on how to continue installing manually.
5. If the java install continues, you may be prompted to allow the vpn access to your computer. Click "Allow" to continue the installation.
6. Enter your username and password for the Mac itself and click "OK"
7. The following screen will appear as the client is installed.
8. When the installation is complete, a screen similar to this will appear.
9. You may close your browser. The icon for the vpn client is in the menu bar in the upper right and in the dock at the bottom of the screen.
11. Once you open the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client, login with your username and password:
12. Once you connect, the AnyConnect window will minimize. To restore the window, you can click the icon at the top of the screen and "Show AnyConnect Window"
13. To view current connection information, you can select "Show Statistics Window" or click on the graph icon on the AnyConnect window.
14. To disconnect the client, click on "Disconnect"