OIT recognizes and understands the need for immediate assistance. Though it's difficult, we strive to accommodate that need as best we can.
F.A.Q.s are developed based on our experiences serving the Georgia Tech community and are the topics we've found most helpful. This repository constantly grows as new questions arise and new technology integrates into Georgia Tech.
With the Fall of 2009, we are proud to introduce open discussion forums as a way to further assist the GaTech community. While OIT is unable to officially support every tool/thing out there, our campus community is technologically advanced and can help each other. Ask questions here and let the discussions begin! F.A.Q Forum.
Most Viewed F.A.Q.s
- How do I install the Cisco AnyConnect Client on Linux?
- How Do I Manually Activate Office 2010?
- Where do my printouts go?
- How do I activate my GT account?
- How do I change my GT Account password?
- How can I access My GaTech Mail using IMAP?
- How do I use OIT Mobile Printing?
- How do I mount my Prism home directory using Windows?