Login to OneDrive for Business (https://docs.office365.gatech.edu) and click on the Gear icon in the top right hand corner and select "Site Settings". Under "Site Collection Administration", select "Storage Metrics". Here you can see your overall usage (top right hand corner) and a break down of per file and folder.
- All recent web browsers
- Log in to OneDrive for Business at https://docs.office365.gatech.edu with your GT account and GT password.
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right hand corner.
- Select "Site Settings" from the dropdown list.
- Under the section titled "Site Collection Administration" in the bottom right, select "Storage Usage", just past halfway down the list.
- Your quota should be 1 TB or 1024 GBs. This can fluctuate by a few MBs.
- In the top right hand corner, you will see a graph of your usage and the total amount of free space that you have available.
- Also shown is a list of your documents, and its sorted by Total Size.