For some users, the Version History feature may be turned off initially. To turn it on, go to OneDrive for Business, click on Library in the top left, go to Library Settings on the right. Click on Versioning Settings under General Settings, and enable Versioning here.
- Should be completed with a current web browser
- Login to https://docs.office365.gatech.edu with your GT Account.
- Next, you'll need to click on "Return to Classic One Drive" on the lower left hand corner of the page.
- Once in the new interface you'd need to click on the "GEAR" icon to the left og your name in the top right hand corner of the page. Next click on the "Ribbon" section and turn it "ON".
- Next click on "Library" in the top left hand side of the page.
- Click on "Library Settings" on the right in the "Settings" subsection.
- Click on "Versioning Settings" under "General Settings".
- These are the recommended Versioning Settings, but feel free to tweak these to your needs.