Minimum Requirement: iOS 7.0 or later
These instructions were generated using an iPhone. Devices with larger screens, like iPads, may look slightly different.
1) First, find and download OneDrive for iOS in the App Store.
2) Once installed, start the application and tap sign in.
3) Now enter your firstname.lastname@example.org for the email address (It must be this regardless of whatever email address you use at Georgia Tech).
4) The screen will re-direct to the GT login Service. You then need to enter your GT account username and password.
5) You now should be able to create and edit documents that you have stored in the cloud.