To access or update information of Plesk Websites, simply visit http://hosting.gatech.edu. If you are not using a wired campus connection, then you will need to utilize the Georgia Tech VPN to complete your connection to your site. You have to be listed as either Plesk Site Owner / Plesk Site Administrator to at least 1 Plesk website to be able to access information of Plesk websites. You will only be able to update the information of the websites that you are listed as Site Owner or Site Administrator.
- Ensure that you have a Georgia Tech VPN connection if needed as described above. VPN setup instructions exist for a variety of operating systems and hand held devices.
- Visit http://hosting.gatech.edu and click on either "Log in with your GA Tech account" button on the top fold of the homepage, or "GT Login" link at the bottom of the page to log into the site.
- After you have logged into the site, if you have been listed as a Site Owner or a Site Administrator on at least 1 of Plesk Web Hosting account, you will be able to see "Plesk Web Admin" link on the main menu navigation. Click on the link to access Plesk Web Admin page.
- Plesk Web Admin page offers Web Admin tools. You will be able to request for a new site on Plesk, use Database Lookup tool to look up information of a website on Plesk, update information of the Owners or Administrators of a website, and update other information of a website, and access to your site's Plesk Web Control Panel.
User Database Lookup tool to access information of a website. Use site name, or GT Account of the site owner / administrator to look for information of the site that associates to it.
4.1 Example of using site name to look up its information.
4.2 Example of using GT Account to look up information of the website that is associated to it.
- After you have entered either site name or GT Account and an click on "Apply" button, you will be directed to the result page. From here, you will be able to see summary information of the sites that associate to your search key. Click on the name of the website to access more detail information of the website.
- After you click on the site name on result page, you will be directed to the site's detail page. You will be able to access all information of a website from this page. If you are listed as owner / administrator, you will be able to update the information of your site. To update information of your website, click on Edit button.
- To update information of your website (if you are listed as owner or administrator of that website), click on "Edit" button. It will direct you to Edit page of that website. You will be able to add/remove the site owners, site administrators, and update information of your website. Click "Save" to have your change take effect.